6.02.2005

Gimme A Sammich: Founding Member

We here at TLFMAM (and by that, I mean me) are sick unto death of seeing the collarbones and shinbones and backbones of ladies who would look so much more appealing (to our heterosexual eyes, that is) if they were a little filled out. Just a tiny smidge more skin to cover the skeleton. Your Role Model should be the eternally gorgeous, tho perhaps slightly evil Catherine Zeta Jones.

Now, I realize that the complete absence of flesh is quite attractive to some, and for those of you that feel that way, go away. Because I really don't care what you have to say, I think it's gross and destructive to the young womens everywhere for female celebrities to be prized solely on their ability to diet or have incredibly fast metabolisms.

I also will not pick on anyone who
1. Just seems to be naturally skinny and talks about eating like a pig, not because I find the talking-about-eating-like-a-pig attractive, but because these ladies are just naturally inclined to be that way and it would be unfair to penalize them, just as it is unfair to penalize the naturally fat. So they get a free pass. See Cameron Diaz (and her skin is awful, so it was a trade off for her, poor darling)
2. Has admitted to having and problem and is seeking help. Like Mary Kate. Because I'm all about the admitting-that-you-have-a-problem.

So the first "Gimme A Sammich" recipient goes to Renee Zellweger, who is not only dieting into oblivion but is going on the view and bragging about just eating egg whites all day everyday to keep her emaciated waif physique (and therefore is asking for it). I mean, come on. The fabric is slack where there are supposed to be breasts and don't even get me started on her legs. When you have a little fat, you don't look pinched and constipated. Now on this day she looked lovely and I can see absolutely none of her bones.


Honey, you have millions of dollars. Go buy some foie gras or just a big ole cake and have yourself a good tuck in. I'm sure it would make you happy and I doubt your little balding country husband would not mind either. You probably slice him with those collarbones of yours. Also? That green? Just no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home