6.11.2005

Julia, the God of Parking's Favorite Puny Human.

So today? I totally went to Ossining and parked for two hours and walked around absorbing the scenery and the street festival and all the tiny children. And when i came back to my car, I realized that a) I had forgotten to feed the meter but b) no one had ticketed me, and not because parking is free on the weekends. Parking in NY is never ever EVER free. Except for me, today, in Ossining, for a two hour period in the middle of a street fair.


So there should be about 20 onlookers who can tell you the strange tale of a tallish girl who comes wandering back to a red car, clutches at her necklace in sudden awful realization, then just as quickly breaks into a small booty-shakin celebration. And then hops in the car and hastily merges with traffic before the cops come to arrest her.


And then after that I found my way back to white plains (and not Yonkers) without the aid of a map. I'm so amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home