7.08.2005

is there such a thing as sleeping too soundly?

According to my phone, it rang for at least three separate intervals last night after midnight, but as I only stay up late when I have to get up early in the morning (bc I'm so logical), I had already hit the hay. It's a little disturbing that three raucous salsa choruses (chori?) do not penetrate my sleep-coma. I've never been a light sleeper, but I heard the 2am fire drills during college and I hear my alarm in the morning (after a while). One thing I've never been able to sleep through is my dad's snoring, even if it's from down the hall and all the intervening doors are shut and my pillow is over my head.


I wonder if I can get a phone that has dad's snoring as a ringtone choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home