7.08.2005

Here at my blog, we're always trying new things. Or not. But I wanted to try this and heck, why the hell not with the results of my book quiz. Ah tain't never done nuthin like this afore, so lemme git it raight.




You're Love in the Time of Cholera!

by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by
sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give
consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the
one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions
barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuff
could get you killed.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


By jove, it was as easy as the quiz ppl claimed. I really must read this book. I think I read it a long time ago, but when I was little I would read classics because I felt silly just reading books aimed at tweens. I'd always make sure to get one classic for every 2 dumb kid books. I was probably an insufferable child with a large and wrongly-used vocabulary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home