7.16.2005

random links

handicapping 20 c. classic novels.

some lore:
  • well, are you?
  • check out #4 for my personal favorite (and does this mean i'm not an actual youth?)
  • because haven't we all wondered what it would be like to date voltaire?
  • heck, just check out the whole brunching shuttlecocks archive yourself. because i'm sure you have work to do.


I came home about an hour before I wanted to today, because I looked down at my feet and saw that they were black with street dirt. Think working 9 hours in a coal mine in your bare feet black. I guess that's what you get when you walk around in Chelsea in flip-flops. If there's such a thing as podiatric gonorrhea, I have it.


Also, Park Avenue is just one long stretch of loveliness- I have yet to stumble upon a bit of it that isn't spotlessly refined. I guess that's why it costs so much in Monopoly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home