7.18.2005

This Weekend I will...

Since last week(weak)end was a bust and I did very very little besides lie on my bed and moan, this weekend has to be doubly awesome so that I wash the taste of last weekend out of my experience-mouth. (to top off last weekend (as yesterday and the 3 days proceding it shall be known) I bought what I thought was diet cream soda because I love diet cream soda, and drank half a liter's worth before realizing it was regular cream soda. I was wondering why I was putting up maudlin posts and crying during the simpsons, a commercial during family guy, and extra extra hard during grey's anatomy. Consequently, I'm writing an angry letter to the Mug Cream Soda people to tell them that they need to make the difference between the diet and regular bottles for those of us who probably need glasses but are content to squint for the time being.)

So! This is the O, What I Have in Store This Weekend! Post, and I shall be adding to it during the week. Envy away, all you who live somewhere that is not New York!
  • visit my favorite chinese restaurants and eat their soy sheets and green beans (It's literally just soy sheets, soy beans and some sort of broth, but it's the most delicious bland food out there. Bland may be a negative connotation for some of you, but I like bland better than comfort as a descriptor.)
  • take a tour of lincoln center (to visit the lovely chagall paintings) and bum around in that area of town
  • go to fishes eddy because I need a soup bowl
  • MoMA? mebbe.
  • maybe also some shoe shopping... (some chuck taylors. I have no chuck taylors. and comfortable but cute flats)
  • Get tons of postcards
  • Columbia circle


that's all for now- I must consult a tourist book and local events calendars for more. feel free to suggest stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home