8.22.2005

Last First Day of school (in August, at least). Surprisingly anticlimatic.

It sucks that this is a public blog because I have to watch what I say. Maybe I'll make it passworded or something so I can tell you all about the excessive amount of handraising that went on in one of my classes today. Or you can just im me.

I may regret taking 4 classes that are at least an hour and a half long. Is there some form of legal Ritalin I can take to improve my concentration?


I'm watching 'Clueless'* and it just reminded me of the one cd that I always troll the used sections for, so I thought "Hmmm.... someone prolly has it in the back of his/her closet and wouldn't mind giving it to their favorite Julia." So does anyone have a Mighty Mighty Bosstones CD with "Where'd you go?" on it? If you let me "borrow" it, you know I will reciprocitize. (yeah, i just made up a word that prolly has a verb form that I could find. je suis lazy).

*Looking back, Christian and Dionne look super ancient for hs students. And the other day, I went to flash my lights at someone (nicely) and I flipped on my wipers instead. Just like Dionne in the scene I'm watching right now. I don't know why I mentioned that. I've also become quite attached to my horn, which I use now as liberally as I use mustard (not too much, but more than when I was a teen. And especially on pretzels).

Meh. Must go email professors. School is so pesky, but at least I can wear jeans every single day-woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home