7.29.2005

Dream

One dream episode: I dreamt I left some of the yogurt i bought 2 days ago out of the fridge. Then I tried to put it back in, but it got mixed up with the yogurt that had not been unrefrigerated and then I couldn't figure out whether I was eating maybe-spoilt yogurt or perfectly fine yogurt. Then I cried a lot over the yogurt mixup.

It's stupid anxiety-ridden dreams like the yogurt dream that I could do without. What was that all about, subconcious? Was it really necessary to have me wake up in a cold sweat about spoiled dream yogurt? Why not a little axe murderer action? (we had an alleged one of those in court today). And I have the lame yogurt dream after I read about 200 pgs of The Historian before I went to bed last night. For those of you who've read it, you know I should have had more disturbing-content dreams than a bunch of sour yogurt.


Yeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home