9.07.2005

I really think that a good handshake is essential. A couple of thoughts on my last couple of handshakes (the other person, not me):

  • You can still be a manly man without squishing and rolling my knuckles.
  • A quick hand wipe on your pants will take the edge off that hand sweat. I suffer from clammy hands too, honey. Believe me, my friend and I would play a game in high school called "handprints" where we would both press our hands on the black stone table for 10 seconds and then the second person whose sweaty hand print dissapeared would win. So I have felt your pain, and found a way around it. Follow me to the promised land.
  • Too short = "The thought of touching you is repulsive." Too long= "I miss physical contact. Don't stop."

Really, the squish and roll is just rude. I think my knuckle is a little bruised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home