6.12.2005

My Tiny Woes

1. I keep misplacing the milk cap, then finding it on the floor. Since the rim has not touched the floor, it is obstensibly germ-free where it counts, but then i think that the germs got smart and found out how to crawl up and I don't know how long it's been on the floor.

(Why, yes, I am afraid of germs- how ever did you know that?)

2. today I ate the best sandwich ever but now i am worried that it contained enough fat to derail all the good hours i've been putting in on the treadmill and the current eat-healthy plan. I did walk for 4 hours steady but my body grabs fat and says "mine!" so i regret, i regret.

3. I know that there are no cases on point for the issue I'm writing about, but I can't stop thinking that maybe, just maybe, if I looked for one more hour I'd find the perfect case.


But as for #3, I'm not getting paid, so I'm going to sleep at midnight unless I want to stay up and read my book. Because 4 hours of research to end up with the same tired cases which do not address your point is totally enough when it's really discretionary anyways. that's my stance and I'm sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home