9.20.2005

While I am certainly not paying enough attention to the confirmation hearings to have an opinion that I could post here to general criticism (but Roberts's tight-lippedness is making me nervous), I wanted to post this list of things to ask if ever you are in the position. He's gotta answer at least two of those as they shall never be pending before the court. Dahlia Lithwick over at Slate really doesn't like Roberts, tho. Ok, now I'll shut my piehole.


and this is kinda scary/interesting.

And the next book I'm reading (once I get through my P.D. James that's been sitting on the nightstand waaaaay too long) is Faster by James Gleick and then Genius. Because I need to read more nonfiction. Also because I love Richard Feynman so much that I've read every one of his books, saw Alan Alda's one man play about his later years and used to listen to his physics lectures on tape while falling asleep. I probably shouldn't have told you about that last one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home