11.07.2005

Gym thoughts.

It's difficult to go to the gym in the early morning because that's when all the little anorexic girls go, and I just want to grab them all by their skinny little wrists and drags them to a therapist who happens to have a milkshake machine in her office.

If i can see ribs through your sports bra/shirt, you need help, sweetie. My eyesight isn't even that good.


They really need to clean the machines more often. When the whole gym smells slightly sour, you know that someone needs to be better acquainted with bleach (el dios blanco).



Also, why is the music so bad these days? And what does the new Kelly Clarkson song mean? I refuse to listen to the whole thing (is whining the new singing?), but I can't tell if she's mad at or happy with the addressed person in the song before i run screaming back to the loving arms of Senor Pod ("There, there, miho, you want some David Bowie?")




I found a rude site that makes me laugh: want me to post it even though it may offend you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home