11.28.2005

Thick Walls, But Thin Doors

Guy Across Hall is having a very heated argument with someone in which he repeatedly uses a word that cannot be mentioned on a family blog such as my own* but rhymes with "luck." Keep in mind I have the weather channel on for white noise and I'm probably about 20 feet from the nearest part of his apartment. Piece of advice, Guy: move away from the door with your private conversations.


*I find that all stories of Guy Across Hall are not suitable for public consumption on a family blog. In fact, the only time I have encountered Guy Across Hall and he would not be violating a public ordinance were he outside (which he sometimes is) is the time when I went over and knocked on his door to ask him if he had heard the person walking around on the roof on election night. He had not, which then led to the calling of the police and the amusing little "I'm a diabetic, not a heroin addict I Swear" story as well as the "5 police people watch as I can't open my fire escape door despite comically pulling on it with both hands while having a foot braced against the door frame" story. And Bush had just won Ohio. That was a bad night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home