6.20.2005

CAUTION: COMMENT REQUIREMENTS

By request, I have enabled comments. However, please don't use my full name or my address or anything. I don't want someone showing up under my window, hoisting a boombox over his head, and playing "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" (though I always have enjoyed a little Morrissey).


Points of this post:

If you feel the urge to comment

1. Don't use my full (middle or last) name (please) (and by "please", i mean "jerkweed")

2. Don't use my address or any other specific julia-locators (vague city locations is cool)

3. My mom may one day read your comment, and she disdains swearing. So swear if you want, but remember that my mom reserves the right to pass judgment on your mental capacity as you obviously could not come up with a better word to express how you were feeling. That's her perogative, yo.

4. Stalking is illegal and irrational and really cheeses my grits. And there should be a PSA against stalking because dammit, it's just wrong. And I love PSA's. They are so amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home