6.24.2005

Hmm...

  • It's always disconcerting when the person you are supposed to meet (who you have not met in person before) (who has been quite the joker in your brief time talking to him) says "I'll be the guy with in the wheelchair and fake teeth." First off, true or not, the second piece of information does nothing for me. What do I know from fake when it comes to teeth? But then I must decide if it is true or not. Frankly if he is in a wheelchair, the better for me, as you know of my deep and abiding fascination with disability.

  • Y'know when you wake up in the middle of the night and have to do something odd like wash your hands or brush your teeth again (I always dream that my hands get dirty and the feeling does not go away when I wake up)? And then when you climb back into bed, it's all dark and quiet and you've corrected the problem that woke you up and all being right with the world, you'll fall asleep in about 4 seconds? I love that feeling.

  • So many people are coming to visit in the next week and a half that I think I have about a half a day in which I will be free of guests. And I'll be at work. Luckily, I got rid of the funky smell in my room by exchanging the guest mattress with a decidedly less musty one from the room next door. Don't worry- no one's living there right now. But now I need to clean :/

  • When set on shuffle, Senor Pod definitely plays favorites. He likes
    • Aaliyah- "We Need a Resolution"
    • Cake- "Sheep go to Heaven"
    • Electronic Excursions- "Watermelon Man"
    • The Clash - "Koka Kola"
    • Travis - "Beautiful Occupation"
  • Due to this odd juxtaposition of music, I'd be hardpressed to make Senor Pod a mixtape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home